Exousia Edmonton 2019 by Invitation only
Joining Exousia is by personal invitation by an event leader and/or the dean of Faculty of our Dunamis Institute.
Exousia is the tool we use to raise up new teachers, new leaders, and new intercessors for the work of expanding the reach of Dunamis. Exousia is where we equip our faculty, apprentice teachers, track directors and site team members. It is where you will get our DNA.
Teachers, worship leaders and intercession leaders will have the opportunity to learn how to cooperate with the Holy Spirit at Dunamis events to lead the people into those moments where God wants to work. Administrative leaders (registrars, hospitality coordinators) will learn how to prepare the way for others to encounter Christ as they organize our events to create a great experience for people who attend.
The course addresses:
- Leadership that is led by the Holy Spirit
- Roles within a Dunamis Project team
- Core content for each Dunamis Project
- Teaching methods for the Dunamis Project
When God wants to bless and grow our ministry, we have to be ready. We recognize that we need leaders to lead the way! We want to equip our dedicated volunteers by calling out their leadership gifting and preparing them for God’s plan for their lives, regardless of their career or calling.
The course has two parts:
- Online – reviewing background, history, and core principles of ministry in PRMI in preparation for 3 online meetings for discussion.
- Onsite – an intense few days together of practical teaching, worship, and prayer ministry, where we focus on practical skills to lead Dunamis events. You’ll cover practical topics like
- How to teach as led by the Holy Spirit (including experience of actually doing this at the Spiritual Leadership Course)
- Personal and Spiritual preparation for teaching – knowing oneself
- How to discern and act in Kairos moments
- How to move from theory/content/teaching into practice (lab time, exercises, prayer)
- How to lead people into prayer to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to function as a team to create the context where the Holy Spirit can work
- How to understand and work with your audience/participants – how to work with people with learning styles that differ from yours and also with diverse personalities
- How to identify and grow in an area of expertise in your teaching
- How to share the vision and take up an offering for PRMI
- How to conduct a debrief (understand the place of debrief in the Dunamis teaching and have opportunities to practice debriefing and getting feedback on the process)