In The Spirit's Power #2 - Allen Park, MI
How has God equipped you to be a participant in the work of His Kingdom?
Practically, what does it look like to live a life that yields to, and participates in, the work of the Holy Spirit?
In this second of the six Dunamis Project conferences, In the Spirit’s Power, you will look at what Scripture teaches about how God's Spirit calls us to cooperate with him, becoming people who change the world for the glory of Jesus Christ.
You will learn how you can cooperate with the Holy Spirit, how God uniquely gifts you through his Holy Spirit, and look at how this applies to you as an individual and as part of the Church.
Comments from recent participants:
- “Emphasized discernment. This was reassuring”
- “Each teaching based on scripture, with testimony, spiritual experience”
- “Great modeling of how to have ‘freedom in the Spirit’ and do it ‘decently and in order’”
We cover topics like:
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit for Life in the “Between the Times”
- The Dynamic of Cooperating with the Holy Spirit
- Receiving Guidance and Cooperating with the Holy Spirit
- Discernment: Is This Really from God?
- The Functional Gifts for Building the Church
- The Manifestational Gifts for Showing Forth Jesus' Power
- The Speaking Gifts: Word of Knowledge and Word of Wisdom
- Tongues and Interpretation
- Prophecy and Discernment
- The Power Gifts: Faith, Healing and Miracles
- The Church Doing Jesus' Ministry in the Power of the Holy Spirit
For those who want a better understanding of what it means to cooperate with the Holy Spirit and move into Spirit-filled ministry, this conference offers the Biblical foundation and practical instruction needed for powerful, balanced ministry.
Date and Time
February 20-23, 2019
Check-in will be on February 21st at 7:30 am and the event concludes on Saturday afternoon, February 23.
7215 Pelham Rd, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
Lunch and Dinner will be provided by the host church at no cost to those who attend. You are highly encouraged to be generous with your free will offering to PRMI.
There are many Hotels and Motels in the "Down River/Metro Area" located near Grace Church. You are responsible for your own lodging.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Rev. Chris Walker
Rev. Chris Walker has taught for PRMI in English and Spanish since 2002. He has been involved in four immigrant new church developments and has a passion for helping others grow in personal evangelism skills. He oversees the Spanish language work of PRMI.
Rev. Janet Hufford
Rev. Janet Hufford is a pastor in Southwest Pennsylvania. Her passion is glorifying Christ through equipping church leaders, who seek Spirit-led transformation. Her PRMI teaching experience in Iowa, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina and Europe, includes: Ignite and Dunamis conferences & video courses.. Janet’s first word was “up.”
If you have not attended Dunamis Project 1: Gateways to Empowered Ministry, a brief summary will be offered at "Gateways Makeup." There you will have a chance to review the fundamentals of Dunamis and what it means to be empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Gateways Makeup will be on Wednesday, February 20, at 6:00 p.m.
If you would like to register for this event, please visit: Allen Park Michigan DP 2
|Event date||Feb-20-2019 4:00 AM|
|Event End Date||Feb-23-2019 6:00 PM|
|Registration Start Date||Jan-05-2019|
|Cut off date||Feb-15-2019 9:00 AM|