Gateways to Empowered Ministry Edmonton AB
Do you desire to be effective in ministry, but have come to the end of your strength? Do you work to spread the Gospel, but just see a culture that opposes it? Didn’t Jesus’ disciples deal with these same challenges? How did they do it?
We know that it begins with a relationship with Jesus Christ. But, what about the power and work of his Holy Spirit?
In the first of six Dunamis Projects, Gateways to Empowered Ministry looks at a Scriptural view of the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
By the end of the first Dunamis Project you will have a sound, Biblically-based knowledge of
- who the Holy Spirit is and
- what the role of the Holy Spirit is today.
- what it means to be filled with the Spirit.
Comments from recent participants:
- The teaching on the Holy Spirit ‘within’ and ‘upon’ was the best I have heard.
- Wonderful pulling together of Biblical instruction about the Holy Spirit.
- What was most helpful? The teaching, the prayer, the atmosphere of community.
- You’ve given me a biblical grid to understand my experience of Holy Spirit.
You’ll cover topics like:
- The Holy Spirit and the Trinity
- The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- Jesus and the Holy Spirit
- The Four Basic Works of the Holy Spirit
- The Infilling With the Holy Spirit
- The Nature and Experience of the Holy Spirit’s Power
- Receiving and Growing in the Power of the Holy Spirit
Whether you have reached a place in your Christian faith or ministry where it feels like you are trying to do too much on your own, or you are simply curious or skeptical about the nature and work of the Holy Spirit for today, this conference is a fantastic way to begin your journey in cooperating with the work of God.
The Early Bird cut off date is April 10th, at which time there will be an additional charge of $25.
Please see brochure
Plan to Be Fully Present:
Since our events focus on spiritual formation and discipleship, one segment of our events leads into the next. Thus we encourage you to be fully present for the entire event, as much as you are able.
|Event date||Apr-25-2018 6:00 AM|
|Event End Date||Apr-28-2018 8:30 PM|
|Registration Start Date||Jan-15-2018 2:00 PM|
|Cut off date||Apr-25-2018 12:00 PM|
|Location||Providence Renewal Centre|